Tonight's Meeting

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007

      Hello everyone

      This evening’s presentation was just not meant to be. Our main speaker, Delores Woolrich is in the hospital. I just had a phone call from Peggy Barr, the other speaker. Her mother passed away early this morning.

      I found out last night the Peggy had been unable to find another member of the Southern Alberta Pioneers and their Descendants to come and speak with her. Peggy did not think she would be able to talk for 50 minutes. I am in the early stages of creating a “Southern Alberta Pioneers Quiz” which I was going to do to fill the time. I will try to make this expand to fill the speaker time.

      Please bring lots of questions and brags this evening! Don’t forget your food bank donation and goodies.

      Marion