DAGG surname

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
      Hi all:

      Some time ago I was asked to put a message on dist-gen to find out if anyone is
      researching the name DAGG. This was one of the names being researched by the
      late Pat Duncan.

      We understand that a lady in Australia is researching this name and has quite a
      lot of information that she is anxious to share with a fellow researcher. She
      found Pat's entry for this surname in an early 1990s Genealogical Research
      Directory published in Australia.

      If anybody is interested in this name please let me know.

      Thank you.

      Rene Dussome

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      9:27 AM
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2007
        Sorry folks, I made an error in my e-mail of last evening.

        The AFHS member who originated the DAGG query
        in the GRD, way back when, was the late Ruth Duncan,
        not Pat Duncan.

        I must have had a "senior moment"!

        Rene Dussome

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.