Serendipity Articles for Next Issue of Chinook

  • Beverley A. Rees
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007

      I need serendipity articles with an accompanying photo [if possible] as soon as possible for inclusion in the next issue of Chinook.  I have just got out of hospital from surgery and Xenia needs these articles as soon as possible due to her medical situation so if anyone has something to contribute on short notice please send me an article.

      Thank you,

      Bev Rees