Where are your Queries, Ask the Expert, Reunion stories?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007

      Hi all,

      Don’t forget to ask your queries – free advertising of your stumbling block if you are a member of AFHS or $5.00 if you are not.

      Don’t forget those reunion stories and photos or tips.

      We will have a new section in Chinook called “Ask the Expert”. Queries is where you ask the question specific to a name and place, but “Ask the Expert” is where you ask questions, such as, how do you find… records for …?

      e.g. How do I find birth records for the 1880s in Zagreb, Croatia for Jewish people (specify religion as it could affect the response)? Or How do I cite an Internet source in my family history?

      So get out the pen and paper or the keyboard and get to work on those ancestors. It will refresh your mind and teach the rest of us something too.

      Xenia Stanford

      Award winning author, editor

      Struggling with what to say?

      Spelling and grammar not your forte?