COAT OF ARMS QUERY

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Hi Folks:

      Can anyone help me with this query ?

      A few years ago my son gave me the give of a scroll that had been done on computer.  All I know is he purchased it somewhere on the north side of 16 ave between 4st and SAIT.  As I drove by the other day I say a sign on your building.

      I am trying to find where my son had the Ancient Arms of Champagne done so that I can get one for my brother for his 65 birthday.

      Alan Shampaign

      Bill Campbell
      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL