November General Meeting - Monday, November 5

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007

      The next general meeting of AFHS will be held tomorrow, Monday, November 5, 2007 at 7:00 pm at First Christian Reformed Church (3818 14A St SW).

      Our speakers for the evening will be Jim and Joan Benedict. They will be presenting a talk about Military Records titled “Grandpa Went to War.”

      Marion Peterson

      Program Committee Chairperson