Ontario SIG meeting

  • Ronna L. Byam
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2007
      The regular monthly meeting of the Ontario SIG will be held this coming Monday at 7:00 pm at the AFHS Library at 712 - 16 Avenue NW.  Lorna Laughton will be giving a presentation about researching Toronto records from afar as well as some hints about where to go and what to do if you actually find yourself in Toronto some day.
      Everyone is welcome!
      Ronna Byam
      Chair, Ontario SIG
    • Ronna L. Byam
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2007
        This is a last minute reminder of the Ontario SIG meeting tonight at 7:00 pm at the AFHS Library at 712 - 16 Avenue NW.  We will be discussing pre-1869 birth, marriage and death records in Ontario.  If you've been good this year, there will also be some Christmas goodies!
        Everyone welcome!
        Ronna Byam
        Chair, Ontario SIG