Breeze

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 25, 2007
      Hello all,

      Anyone with new announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by
      Tuesday October 30th.
      Thanks.
      Susan
    • Susan Butler
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 24, 2008
        If anyone has any announcements for the February Breeze please send them
        to me by Tuesday, January 29th.
        Thanks.
        Susan
      • Susan Butler
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 24 9:11 PM
          If anyone has any announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by Thursday May 1st.
          If you had a "standing" announcement please send it also - my computer crashed and I lost those announcements.
          Thanks.

          Susan
        • Susan
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 22, 2008
            Hello all,
            If anyone announcements for the November Breeze please send them to me
            by Wednesday November 26th. Thanks.
            Susan