Someone Seeking information on Barb Hausegger

  • Tara Shymanski
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007
      Does anyone have information on who Barb Hausegger is? The gentleman
      below is trying to contact her.

      Hi!

      I'm hoping you can help me find Barb Hausegger. I found Barb's name
      associated with the AFHS by googling her.

      She is a relative of mine (her father, Bert Lammond, was my
      great-grandmother, Jemima Lamond's brother).

      She was previously in contact with my uncle, Tony Park, but he has
      since lost touch. Apparently she had given him some family history
      information, and he wanted to touch base again. Also, I have recently
      started looking into my family history, and would love to get in touch
      with her.

      Would it be possible to give her my e-mail address?
      (allison_bill1@...) If she's wondering, my mother is Susan
      Park, Charles Park and Moyra Leslie's daughter. I'm currently living
      in South Korea (teaching English), so phone number or address would be
      hard to use. Or, she could contact Tony Park. His e-mail is
      tonypark47@....

      Thanks so much for your help!!