Volunteer Day at Burnsland Cemetery

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      Hello Everyone:
               Come and join us at Burnsland Cemetery for transcribing of rows and photographing.  We will be working in Sections P and H,  look for the cars and I am driving a blue Taurus.

      Directions
      Enter Burnsland Cemetery from Spiller Road; if going North on Spiller,  turn East or Right onto Cemetery Rd, follow Rd to first corner, turn corner and meet there;  if going South on Spiller Rd, turn East or Left onto Cemetery Rd, follow Rd to first corner and meet there.  This entrance into Burnsland Cemetery is directly opposite entrance into Union Cemetery.

      Bring along pencils, chairs, lunch.
      Time:  10 am - 3pm or earlier

      Hope the weather holds for us

      Heather