Sharon Murphy's Talk CANCELLED

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2007

      Due to circumstances beyond our control, Sharon Murphy’s lecture has been cancelled.

      Sharon was coming to Calgary to do another course, and had kindly offered to stay an extra day to do a presentation for AFHS. Unfortunately for us, the other course was cancelled, so Sharon is no longer coming to Calgary .

      Tara will be contacting those who had registered and their money will be refunded.

      Thanks for your understanding.

      Marion Peterson

      Program Committee Chairperson