FW: Sept 25 Reminder: Alberta-Ukraine Genealogical Project - research order forms

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007

      Hi Ukrainian members - since I still have not rebuilt the list yet, here is the reminder sent to me. If you wish to have a copy of the form, email me. The form has the details and costs for this project. It is an 8 page attachment so if you wish a copy, email me.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564