ENGLISH SIG Sept 18th

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2007

      The English/Welsh SIG next meets on Tuesday, September 18th 7 p.m. at the AFHS library.  Our topic for the evening, My Favourite Ancestor(s), will be an opportunity to show family treasures and/or outline how information was found - these meetings are a great opportunity to learn about English/Welsh sources, websites etc. and discuss research problems in a small group setting.  Everyone welcome Ann Williams (SIG Co-ordinator) 286-4095.