Breeze

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28 6:55 PM
      Hello all,

      It's time again for announcements for the Breeze. Please send me any
      announcements you want to place in the Breeze by Tuesday Sept. 4th.
      Thanks.

      Susan
    • Susan Butler
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 25, 2007
        Hello all,

        Anyone with new announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by
        Tuesday October 30th.
        Thanks.
        Susan
      • Susan Butler
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 24, 2008
          If anyone has any announcements for the February Breeze please send them
          to me by Tuesday, January 29th.
          Thanks.
          Susan
        • Susan Butler
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 24, 2008
            If anyone has any announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by Thursday May 1st.
            If you had a "standing" announcement please send it also - my computer crashed and I lost those announcements.
            Thanks.

            Susan
          • Susan
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 22, 2008
              Hello all,
              If anyone announcements for the November Breeze please send them to me
              by Wednesday November 26th. Thanks.
              Susan