directions to Burnsland Cemetery

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      Hi All:
      Oops, guess my directions to Burnsland were somewhat lacking. If
      one is going North on Spiller Road, Turn East or Right onto Cemetery
      Rd and Section B of Burnsland Cem will be on your right side. Go to
      first corner, turn the corner and we will meet in that general area.

      Thus if one is travelling Southward on Spiller Road, Turn East or
      Left onto Cemetery Road, turn the first corner and we shall meet in
      that general area.

      Hope the Sun continues to shine most of tomorrow

      Heather