Transcriptions & Photographing - Burnsland Cemetery

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 6:19 PM
      Hello Everyone:
      Looking for volunteers to transcribe and photograph Burnsland Cemetery

      First date for working in the Cemetery is Tuesday, Aug 28
      Time: 10 am - 2:30 pm more or less
      Place: Burnsland Cemetery, off Spiller Road - Turn R, opposite
      Union Cemetery entrance. Meet at end of laneway, close to Section B.
      Items to bring: pencils, pens, stool or chair, camera, mosquito spray.

      The weather seems to be iffy, but 2/3 of these monuments are
      uprights, and 1/3 flat markers. If it is raining, the outing is
      cancelled. and I shall rebook another date

      If you have time, let me know if you are coming.

      Thanks and see you there

      Heather - Chair of Projects