FW: Alberta-Ukraine Genealogical Project - research order forms

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 5:22 PM

      Hi all,

      My Ukrainian distribution list fried in Outlook. So while I am rebuilding it, I have to send this to all.

      I have the order form that was attached to this message. Contact me if you wish me to forward the form to you separately.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564