Hazel Brown

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      Caroline Phillips sent me the obituary of Hazel Annetta Brown who was a founding member and the first "President" (did we once call the chair, a president?) of AFHS.

      I am using the obituary in the October issue but now have a quarter page to fill after I moved two of the fillers to put the obituary in place.

      Please email me as soon as possible if you have any memories of Hazel and her impact on our Society.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, M├ętis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564