AFHS AT FORT CALGARY - LAST CALL

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 10:05 PM
      Hi once more, folks:

      We are still committed to provide our display at Fort Calgary for the Heritage Day weekend.
      We have still two staffing vacancies to fill.
      I hope I don't have to cancel our opportunity to display because
      we are unable to fill these two shifts.

      We need someone to staff our display from 1 to 4pm on SUNDAY AUGUST  5th and on
      MONDAY AUGUST 6th from 10:45 to 1pm.

      Can you help me?

      Call me at 254-2293 or email your willingness to support 'old AFHS'

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL