Looking for one small query

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007

      Hi all,

      I am busily putting together the October Chinook and I have space for one small query on the query page. I hate to leave wasted space so if you have a small query - of about 50 words - please send ASAP. If you have a longer query or if I receive more than one - no problem. If I can't use it this time, there is always the January issue.

      Pssst! This is a secret but the last issue brought together someone who was looking for information on an ancestor and an archivist in the location she needed information from. I am hoping the person who had the query will write this up as a Serendipity article if the archivist is able to help her. Until then it is hush-hush!

      See what a little query can do?

      Please tell everyone who has not climbed the genealogy tree all the way to the top to use the Query space in the Chinook!

      Shhh! Don't tell those who have climbed the tree as far as possible. If they find anymore they just might need the fire department to rescue them.

      Remember non-members or members who have had more than 2 queries in the last 4 issues pay $5.00 per query and worth every penny of it. This does not include receiving a copy of the Chinook for non-members. One issue is $8.50 counting shipping & handing. This would be in addition to the $5.00. If you wish to pay more as a donation, please let us know this is what the extra funds are for.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, M├ętis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564