AFHS - HISTORIC CALGARY - HERITAGE DAY - FORT CALGARY

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2007
      Hi Folks:

      Now that our Calgary Stampede is just a memory and your Stampede friends/relatives have all gone home I'm sure you are looking for something rewarding to do.  Right?

      You guessed it.   Good old AFHS has been invited once more to show 'its colours' at Fort Calgary.

      This time it's not for just one day but two. Two days to present our table top display and offer guests the opportunity to find their ancestors with the help of AFHS.

      We will be part of the final day celebrations of Historic Calgary Week 2007 on
      Sunday August 5th from 11am to 4pm
      Then, on Heritage Day, Monday August 6th we will again have our display in place from 11 to 4.

      We plan to have two persons per shift.
      Shifts will run from 10:45am to 1:00pm and from 1:00 to 4pm (just three hours or less).

      WHO WILL BE FIRST TO SAY "Yes"?

      Please let me know as quickly as you can if you will help. Feel free to call me at 254-2293 if I can provide more information.

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL