JULY CLEANING @ AFHS LIBRARY

  • Donna KI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 5:43 AM
      Good morning to Celtic Sig members,

      2ND REMINDER

      This Saturday, July 21, 9:30 am. It is our turn to clean the Library!
      The more people to "show up" the quicker we'll get the job done (before
      the Library opens at 10:00am). I will likely be there before 9:30.

      Thanks for your attention
      Donna Kirkwood
      PS I've only one member who will be out of town on a family matter that day :-)