Re: Historic Calgary Week 2007 Brochure

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6 2:33 PM
      How well Bill has put this situation.

      Thank you Sue for all the hard work that I know you have put into Historic Calgary Week, a real out of sight job that you have been doing for AFHS.

      Hope that many of you will go out and support Historic Calgary Week and talk up the AFHS library and its resources.

      Happy Stampede week and a great summer to you all.

      Helen Backhouse
      Chair AFHS