Calgary Public Library/Ancestry.com

  • familytreasures
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007

      Hi all,

      This is a sad day for Calgary Genealogist. I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you can no longer access Ancestry.com from home through E-Library at the Calgary Public Library Website.

      Even though it has said “In Library Use Only” in the past I have always been able to gain access from my home computer. Well, needless to say I couldn’t get on today. They have updated their website and now there is no longer a link for Ancesrty.com. It is truly “In Library Use Only” now.

      Genealogically yours,

      Alison  L