ENG SIG MTG TUESDAY

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2007
      Please note there is no running water at the AFHS library (courtesy the 16th Avenue construction), we can still make tea but using the toilet is not really recommended.

      Ann
    • Lorna Laughton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2007

        Hi Ann and all:

        There is water – running in the tap and the toilet – at the AFHS Library now. Thanks to the City who did this for us on Saturday.

        Lorna