ENG SIG: CHARLIE HANSEN TO SPEAK

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2007

      The English/Welsh SIG meets next Tuesday, June 19th (7 p.m. at the library) when Charlie Hansen will chat about RootsWeb Resources forEngland - Mailing Lists and Message Boards.  This will be a great opportunity to to ask computer-related questions in addition to English/Welsh research questions.  Following tradition, our June meeting will finish with tea & cookies (contributions welcome)  Meeting open to everyone.

      Ann Williams (astridge/shaw.ca)

    • familytreasures
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2007

        Hi Everyone,

        I was just wondering if anyone has used findmypast before. I am wanting to know if your credits expire. I only need to get one death record for now, (more later). I’m wondering if it would be worth it to sign on now for just that one or should I just order it by mail.

        Thanks.

        Genealogically yours,

        Alison