Laser photo paper

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Since emailing you about the Staples brand glossy laser photo paper, I found HP has both the matte and the glossy laser photo paper and the product information says both are "acid free, lignin free". There is no such information available for the Staples brand. The price is not that much greater for the HP brand.
      Staples Glossy is $20.98 for 100 Sheets/Pack and HP Glossy is $26.92 100 Sheets/Pack on the Staples Canada website. They do not appear to carry the matte at this time, but I found on the HP site that the matte is $20.99 US.

      Professional research & writing:
      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Scrapbooking & preservation techniques
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564