Queens Park CD IX for sale

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Just a note to say CD IX is now ready for sale at an introductory
      price of $20.00 at our June monthly meeting June 04, 2007

      This is Queens Park, Sections R, RC, V & W plus the Mausoleum. All
      have burial records, transcription records plus photos except for the
      Mausoleum, no photos there.

      This is a chance to save $5.00 on the early bird purchase price of
      $20.00. See the Projects Committee to buy your CD.

      Heather