Breeze

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 8 , May 23, 2007
      If anyone has any new announcements for the Breeze please send them to
      me by Tuesday May 29th.
      Thanks.
      Susan
    • Susan Butler
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 28, 2007
        Hello all,

        It's time again for announcements for the Breeze. Please send me any
        announcements you want to place in the Breeze by Tuesday Sept. 4th.
        Thanks.

        Susan
      • Susan Butler
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 25, 2007
          Hello all,

          Anyone with new announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by
          Tuesday October 30th.
          Thanks.
          Susan
        • Susan Butler
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 24, 2008
            If anyone has any announcements for the February Breeze please send them
            to me by Tuesday, January 29th.
            Thanks.
            Susan
          • Susan Butler
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 24, 2008
              If anyone has any announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by Thursday May 1st.
              If you had a "standing" announcement please send it also - my computer crashed and I lost those announcements.
              Thanks.

              Susan
            • Susan
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 22, 2008
                Hello all,
                If anyone announcements for the November Breeze please send them to me
                by Wednesday November 26th. Thanks.
                Susan