More about Family History Coaching

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2007

      Hello again,

      I forgot to mention in the posting about Family History Coaching that participants do not have to be members of the Alberta Family Histories Society to participate in Family History Coaching.  A library card is all that is required so tell your friends and neighbours to come on down to the Central Library (616 Macleod Trail SE, 4th Floor 10am to noon on Saturday May 26th)  for expert advice and assistance.  We’re very friendly and we make good coffee.  Parking is available on 9th Avenue SE just past Macleod Trail on the north and south sides and also right behind City Hall with access off 3rd  St SE or 4th St SE.

      Cheers,

      Christine Hayes

      Calgary Public Library