Archives

  • owner-dist-gen@rumbolt.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2002
      Thanks to Gordon Lane, the dist-gen list will be archived for the foreseeable future at:
      Please check it out and let me know if you have any problems.
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca http://www.family-roots.ca
    • owner-dist-gen@rumbolt.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2002

        owner-dist-gen@... wrote:
        Thanks to Gordon Lane, the dist-gen list will be archived for the foreseeable future at:
        Please check it out and let me know if you have any problems.
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca http://www.family-roots.ca
        I should have pointed out that you do not need to register with Yahoo to read the archives and noted that Yahoo does not charge for this service, but advertises to whoever visits so when you search the archive there you will see an ad before you see the post you wish to see and you will see ads when  you read the posts.
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca http://www.family-roots.ca
      • Carol Lylyk
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2002
          Would some one post the address to access the Archives?  Thanks.  I had it but can't find it now.

          Carol Lylyk
          Calgary

          ---
        • Rene Dussome