Need Pieces for the Patches!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 11:49 AM
      Hi all,

      Although I originally had enough material for the Chinook, some items had to be removed to wait for permission to print. Thus I find I have several blank spots. There is no need for major articles at this time but I would like to see pieces for half pages (one column) or less.

      These can be Queries, Book Reviews, SIG Reports or Tips. You may have other short items you feel are worth sharing with us.

      I have several SIG Reports but I would like to see something from the other SIGS - e.g. Ontario and Computer. Also those coordinating the Software Groups could give us a report on the latest versions or updates.

      I must congratulate the Committee Chairs. In the past three months I have received a full page or better report from nearly every one of them. Anyone who didn't submit something since January and who is carrying on as Committee Chair is encouraged to submit a report.

      If you have something for this issue of the Chinook, please send it asap.

      I am holding a space for Tara's final message as Chair, a message from the incoming Chair, a report from the Nominating Committee and other Board matters. I hope to see these in my inbox shortly after the May meeting.

      Danke und auf Wiedersehen! "See" you in two weeks!

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, M├ętis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564