Re: Reunion Users Group

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 18, 2007
      Sorry, message should have said - the siglet meets at the AFHS
      Library: 712 - 16 Avenue NW - see map: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/
      map.gif

      >> RUG
      >>
      >> Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
      >> Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
      >> 6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
      >> leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.
      >>
      >> If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.
      >>

      >> Mary Arthur
      >> maryarthur@...

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 26 , May 14 7:29 AM
        RUG

        Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig of the
        Alberta Family Histories Society, meets the third Thursday of most
        months, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion and
        will meet 17 May at 7pm in the library of the AFHS - 712-16th Ave NW.
        Questions can be directed to Mary Arthur, 245 4252.

        Mary Arthur
        maryarthur@...
      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 15, 2007
          Will NOT meet again until September.

          Please feel free to email me with questions about using the Mac software Reunion (or about Mac's in general).

          FYI: Safari 3 is the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use browser, and is available as a free download at www.apple.com/safari.

          Safari 3 is the fastest browser running on Windows, rendering web pages up to twice as fast as IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2, based on the industry standard iBench tests.* Safari 3 supports all modern Internet standards including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG and Java. Safari updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update, and the first update for Safari for Windows Public Beta which fixes some early reported bugs was released last night.

        • Mary Arthur
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 10, 2007
            RUG

            The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS,
            that discusses the Mac genealogy program Reunion, will meet Saturday
            22 Sep at 1pm in the library of the AFHS
            (712-16th Ave NW).

            Mary Arthur
          • Mary Arthur
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 17, 2008
              RUG,

              A siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS that discusses the Mac
              genealogical software, will meet 19 April @ 1pm (NOT 10am as in the
              print Breeze) in the basement of the library of the AFHS.

              Mary Arthur
              maryarthur@...
            • Mary Arthur
              Message 6 of 26 , May 14 8:06 PM
                RUG

                Reunion Users Group meets most months to discuss the Mac only
                genealogical software Reunion, and will meet 17 May in the library of
                the AFHS in Calgary at 10 am.

                Questions anytime: reunionusersgroup@...

                Save paper - change your margins: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/businesscareers/l/blmargins.htm

                Mary Arthur
                maryarthur@...
              • Mary Arthur
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 15, 2010
                  RUG

                  Reunion Users Group. a siglet of the Computer sig of the AFHS will meet 17 Sep at 9am in the AHS library, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion.

                  Please send questions, anytime to
                  Mary Arthur