Reunion Users Group

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 17, 2007
      RUG

      Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
      Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
      6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
      leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.

      If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.

      Mary Arthur
      maryarthur@...
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 18, 2007
        Sorry, message should have said - the siglet meets at the AFHS
        Library: 712 - 16 Avenue NW - see map: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/
        map.gif

        >> RUG
        >>
        >> Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
        >> Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
        >> 6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
        >> leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.
        >>
        >> If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.
        >>

        >> Mary Arthur
        >> maryarthur@...

      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 26 , May 14 7:29 AM
          RUG

          Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig of the
          Alberta Family Histories Society, meets the third Thursday of most
          months, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion and
          will meet 17 May at 7pm in the library of the AFHS - 712-16th Ave NW.
          Questions can be directed to Mary Arthur, 245 4252.

          Mary Arthur
          maryarthur@...
        • Mary Arthur
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 15, 2007
            Will NOT meet again until September.

            Please feel free to email me with questions about using the Mac software Reunion (or about Mac's in general).

            FYI: Safari 3 is the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use browser, and is available as a free download at www.apple.com/safari.

            Safari 3 is the fastest browser running on Windows, rendering web pages up to twice as fast as IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2, based on the industry standard iBench tests.* Safari 3 supports all modern Internet standards including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG and Java. Safari updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update, and the first update for Safari for Windows Public Beta which fixes some early reported bugs was released last night.

          • Mary Arthur
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 10, 2007
              RUG

              The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS,
              that discusses the Mac genealogy program Reunion, will meet Saturday
              22 Sep at 1pm in the library of the AFHS
              (712-16th Ave NW).

              Mary Arthur
            • Mary Arthur
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 17, 2008
                RUG,

                A siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS that discusses the Mac
                genealogical software, will meet 19 April @ 1pm (NOT 10am as in the
                print Breeze) in the basement of the library of the AFHS.

                Mary Arthur
                maryarthur@...
              • Mary Arthur
                Message 7 of 26 , May 14 8:06 PM
                  RUG

                  Reunion Users Group meets most months to discuss the Mac only
                  genealogical software Reunion, and will meet 17 May in the library of
                  the AFHS in Calgary at 10 am.

                  Questions anytime: reunionusersgroup@...

                  Save paper - change your margins: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/businesscareers/l/blmargins.htm

                  Mary Arthur
                  maryarthur@...
                • Mary Arthur
                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 15, 2010
                    RUG

                    Reunion Users Group. a siglet of the Computer sig of the AFHS will meet 17 Sep at 9am in the AHS library, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion.

                    Please send questions, anytime to
                    Mary Arthur