Looking for one more AFHS member who has not completed his/her genealogy back to the time of Moses!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 4:09 PM
      Hi folks,

      I am looking for one more AFHS member who has not completed his/her genealogy back to the time of Moses! I have about a quarter of a page to fill.

      If you want the help of 300+ members and 130+ societies from three continents (6+ countries) to track down a missing link, please send me your query no later than this Friday.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, M├ętis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564