May meeting

  • H D Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2007
      Good afternoon everyone,

      I just wanted to remind everyone that we are hoping that people will once again bring non-perishable food items to the May meeting for the food bank.  I will also be putting up a notice again just before the meeting as another reminder.

      We have usually had this event at our February Saturday afternoon meeting but we did not have a Saturday meeting this year.  It was thought that it would be better in May as that is half way through the year.

      A huge thank you to everyone for helping with this project.
      Heather Jaremko