AFHS: THE NORTH OF ENGLAND

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 8:42 PM

      Next Tuesday (April 17th) the English/Welsh SIG meets at the AFHS library at 7 p.m. for the last in our series Family History for Busy People when we will be looking for ancestors from the North i.e. Cumberland, Durham, Lancashire, Northumberland, Westmoreland & Yorkshire.  Computers, fiche readers and expertise will be available to help in the ancestor hunt.

      Everyone (and material relating to the area) welcome.  (We can also address English/Welsh questions relating to other parts of the country).

      Ann Williams (286-4095) SIG Co-ordinator.