Re: Problem with Zone Alarm

  • H. Phil Duby
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 7:48 PM
      Donna,

      I am not currently using Zone Alarm.

      From the headers on your email, you are a Shaw customer. Any of the Shaw
      internet products include a free subscription / key for "Shaw Secure". Shaw
      Secure is a complete bundle of Internet protection products: Firewall,
      Anti-virus, Spyware proection, Pop-up blocker, all with automatic updates.
      The (also free) "extended" version includes parental controls and spam
      protection.

      To get it, go to the shaw home page at http://www.shaw.ca/ Click on
      "Internet Support" under "Customer Care". On that page select "Shaw Secure"
      from the Internet extras technical support list. That page should have
      everything you need to get going.

      The headers for your email do not show enough about your computer to tell if
      it meets the minimum requires to run Shaw Secure, so make sure to check out
      that information on the above page.

      --
      Phil