Fw: general question

  • LynnTaylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007
      Not sure why this e-mail was directed to me since she does not mention
      Family Tree Maker . . . and it sounds like her information is recorded
      on paper, not computer.

      Maybe somebody has some answers for her??  Thanks.

      Lynn Taylor

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007

        Hi Jeannelle:

        Those kinds of genealogy aids have generally been available from Beehive Books at 249-8124.

        Good luck

        Bill Campbell
        AFHS
        Public Relations

        Taylor wrote:
        Not sure why this e-mail was directed to me since she does not mention
        Family Tree Maker . . . and it sounds like her information is recorded
        on paper, not computer.

        Maybe somebody has some answers for her??  Thanks.

        Lynn Taylor

        Hi there, I've been looking around on the internet and i can't really find what i need. Hopefully you can help me out. I'm still new in calgary and i am looking to buy a fan chart for my family tree. I have all my information on pages and i would like to have a chart for easier reading.Could you tell me where i can buy one..or something like it. My ancestors are traced back to the 1500's so a big fan chart would do the trick. Also, i have some other written documents that i would like to put together. Any suggestions ?

        Jeannelle LeBlanc

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.22/739 - Release Date: 3/29/2007 1:36 PM

        --
        WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA