AFHS Monthly Meeting Reminder - Monday, April 2

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28 5:17 PM

      The next monthly meeting of AFHS will take place on Monday, April 2, 2007 at First Christian Reformed Church (3818 14A St SW).

      For the Basics Session at 6:30 pm, Linda Holdaway will give hints and tips for finding cemetery records and obituaries.

      The general meeting will be held at 7:00 pm.

      For the Main Program at 8:00 pm, Jacqueline Alford will do a presentation about Funerary Art.

      It has come to my attention that some advertising regarding our meetings had a mistake. The monthly meeting in May will be held as usual on the first Monday of the month, May 7 (not May 2).

      The Annual General Meeting will take place at the May meeting.

      Marion Peterson

      Program Committee Chairperson

    • Marion L. Peterson