Family History Coaching

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007
      Sorry, I should have added that the Central Library is at 616 Macleod Trail SE.  If you have any questions please contact Christine at 260-2785.
    • Christine Hayes
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007
        Just a reminder that the next Family History Coaching session at the Calgary Public Library will be held this Saturday (April 28) at 10:00 am.  The coaches are members of the Alberta Family Histories Society and will be available for one-on-one consultations.  This program is held at the Central Library, 616 Macleod Trail SE on the 4th floor.  Parking is available behind City Hall, at meters on 9th Avenue SE just past Macleod Trail and in the underground City Hall parkade (entrance off 9th Avenue SE).  Coffee is provided, along with the expertise.

        Christine
      • Christine Hayes
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2007

          Hello from Calgary Public Library.  Just a reminder that Family History Coaching will be taking place at the Central Library, 4th floor, on this Saturday, May 26th from 10am to noon.  Volunteers from AFHS will be available to help you with your family history questions.  This is a drop-in program, so no advance registration is required.  Just show up with your research and your questions.  We hope to see you there.

          Christine Hayes

          Calgary Public Library

        • Christine Hayes
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 18 12:55 PM

            Hello from Calgary Public Library.

            Just a quick reminder that the last Family History Coaching session for the season will be on June 23, 2007 from 10:00 to noon at the Central Library 616 Macleod Trail S.  This is a change from our usual pattern of the last Saturday of the month, due to the Canada Day long weekend.  If you or someone know anyone who is just getting started, or who needs a little help with a family history related question, come on down.  Experienced volunteers from Alberta Family Histories Society will be there to provide expertise and advice.  There is no charge, though you will need to have a Calgary Public Library card.

            Hope to see you there

            Christine Hayes

            Reference Assistant, Calgary Public Library