Children's Cemetery Memorial

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      My children know me as one who regularly reads the obituaries and my sister says if you want to find me, look for the nearest cemetery. So they would not question that these pulled at my heartstrings. I thought you might be interested as well.

      Children's Cemetery Memorial
      Minnesota State Public School for Dependent and Neglected Children
      Owatonna, Minnesota
      View photographs of the Children's Cemetery Memorial and graves at the Minnesota State Public School for Dependent and Neglected Children. There are 151 named crosses of the 198 children who rest in the cemetery.

      Xenia