Breeze

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 22, 2007
      Hello all,

      If anyone has new messages for the Breeze please send them to me by
      Thursday, March 29th.
      Thanks.

      Susan
    • Susan Butler
      Message 2 of 8 , May 23, 2007
        If anyone has any new announcements for the Breeze please send them to
        me by Tuesday May 29th.
        Thanks.
        Susan
      • Susan Butler
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 28, 2007
          Hello all,

          It's time again for announcements for the Breeze. Please send me any
          announcements you want to place in the Breeze by Tuesday Sept. 4th.
          Thanks.

          Susan
        • Susan Butler
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 25, 2007
            Hello all,

            Anyone with new announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by
            Tuesday October 30th.
            Thanks.
            Susan
          • Susan Butler
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 24, 2008
              If anyone has any announcements for the February Breeze please send them
              to me by Tuesday, January 29th.
              Thanks.
              Susan
            • Susan Butler
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 24 9:11 PM
                If anyone has any announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by Thursday May 1st.
                If you had a "standing" announcement please send it also - my computer crashed and I lost those announcements.
                Thanks.

                Susan
              • Susan
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 22, 2008
                  Hello all,
                  If anyone announcements for the November Breeze please send them to me
                  by Wednesday November 26th. Thanks.
                  Susan