RE: Peggy Franko's Brag

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2007
      Congratulations Peggy! I caught the story in the media but not that it was you. This is exciting. I would love to have you do an article for the Chinook on this fascinating story. Did you get the DNA results yet?

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, M├ętis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564