Meeting tonight & Chinook

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hi all,

      Rather than attend the meeting tonight, I am spending the time doing the final draft of the April issue so it can be out before the April meeting. My workday is very hectic with many projects, so at this time I cannot afford the time to attend the meeting. I hope you will fill me in on details necessary or of interest for the next Chinook or for the SIGs I coordinate.

      I am happy to report that I already have several stories as well as one column for the July Chinook. This is great because I will be taking vacation in May and, even though May 1st is the deadline for submissions, I would love a headstart for the July issue. Another important date to consider for submissions is that for the October issue as many of you may be taking vacation in August, and August 1 is the deadline for submissions for October.

      So it would be great if you could plan ahead of the deadlines for these two issues. Then we can go on vacation, guilt-free (at least as far as the Chinook is concerned)!

      Since I will not be at my booth at the meeting, regarding AGE business: for those who are waiting for books, please email me directly to arrange a pickup or delivery. For research or other clients: please contact me via email or phone as noted below.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, M├ętis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564