AFHS Meeting Reminder - Monday, March 5

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007

      The next monthly meeting of AFHS will take place on Monday, February 5, 2007 at First Christian Reformed Church (3818 14A St SW).

      For the Basics Session at 6:30 pm, Marion Peterson will suggest resources available when researching old medical terms and epidemics.

      The general meeting will be held at 7:00 pm., followed by a time for refreshments and visiting. Once again, our Education Committee will be available to answer your questions at their “Ask Me I Might Know” table.

      For the Main Session at 8:00 pm, Diana Mansell and Jill McWilliams will present a history of nursing.

      Marion Peterson

      Program Committee Chairperson