Breeze

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 24, 2007
      If anyone has any new announcements for the Breeze please send them to
      me by Thursday, March 1.
      Thanks.

      Susan
    • Susan Butler
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 22, 2007
        Hello all,

        If anyone has new messages for the Breeze please send them to me by
        Thursday, March 29th.
        Thanks.

        Susan
      • Susan Butler
        Message 3 of 8 , May 23, 2007
          If anyone has any new announcements for the Breeze please send them to
          me by Tuesday May 29th.
          Thanks.
          Susan
        • Susan Butler
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 28, 2007
            Hello all,

            It's time again for announcements for the Breeze. Please send me any
            announcements you want to place in the Breeze by Tuesday Sept. 4th.
            Thanks.

            Susan
          • Susan Butler
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 25, 2007
              Hello all,

              Anyone with new announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by
              Tuesday October 30th.
              Thanks.
              Susan
            • Susan Butler
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 24, 2008
                If anyone has any announcements for the February Breeze please send them
                to me by Tuesday, January 29th.
                Thanks.
                Susan
              • Susan Butler
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 24 9:11 PM
                  If anyone has any announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by Thursday May 1st.
                  If you had a "standing" announcement please send it also - my computer crashed and I lost those announcements.
                  Thanks.

                  Susan
                • Susan
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 22, 2008
                    Hello all,
                    If anyone announcements for the November Breeze please send them to me
                    by Wednesday November 26th. Thanks.
                    Susan