Crossfield area schools

  • Charlie Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
      Does anyone on list the have any information about early Crossfield area schools?
      My sister is on a committee who are preparing a history of old one room or small
      school in that area, and any information, names of teachers or trustees, photographs,
      yearbooks, etc. would be most appreciated.

      Charlie Hansen Please email me at 4Charlie@...
    • Robert Boynton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
        There are some school records at the Glenbow, check their website.

        Also, Alberta Learning has a huge volume of school records for all of
        Alberta, at least I was informed of that years ago, but I have never had
        occassion to use these records.

        Call the RITE line and then 780-427-7230

        Rob