Vista update for FTM

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      http://ftm.custhelp.com/

      There is a link to a free update for FTM 2005, 2006 or 16 (the Utah
      versions) for customers with Windows Vista computers.

      "there is no update for users of FTM 11 or earlier, as support for these
      versions has been discontinued. We have not tested functionality in earlier
      versions of Family Tree Maker, and we regret that we do not have the
      resources to do so. Because there is no Windows Vista compatibility update
      for Family Tree Maker 11 and earlier, we recommend that you purchase the
      latest version of Family Tree Maker if you plan on using Family Tree Maker
      on a computer with Windows Vista."

      I'm using Windows XP and cannot answer any questions about Windows Vista. --
      Elizabeth