Fwd: Genealogical tour to Western Ukraine in June

  • Tara Shymanski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Jim Onyschuk <jodanji@...>
      Date: 08-Feb-2007 15:01
      Subject: Genealogical tour to Western Ukraine in June
      To: chairman@...

      We are planning another trip to Western Ukraine. See:

      We are hoping that you and others would be interested in attending.
      Could you advertise the message below to your contacts, who might want
      to attend?

      Jim Onyschuk

      Genealogical tour to Western Ukraine

      The Toronto Ukrainian Genealogy Group (TUGG) www.torugg.org is hosting
      a genealogical tour to Western Ukraine in June of 2007. If members of
      your organization wish to join us, they are most welcome! Here are the

      The "Discover Your Roots Tour" runs from June 7 to June 24, 2007. For
      complete details and how to register see:

      We will spend a number of days in Lviv, Chernivtsi, Ivan-Fankivsk,
      Ternopil and Kyiv, both as tourists and researchers. We will visit
      various archives and visit the villages of our ancestors. Here is a
      more Detailed Itinerary of the Tour.

      Those wishing to go on this "Discover Your Roots Trip", will need to
      fill out a Reservation Form,

      And the Archives Family Search Form. www.torugg.org/archive_form.html

      It is important that the Archives Family Search Form be filled out as
      best you can. Our intention is to forward the requests from the Form
      to the respective archives for processing. We will inform them when we
      will be visiting their archive and hopefully the requested
      genealogical information will have been prepared and readied for our

      Air/Land rate, based on a twin/sharing basis is $3599.00 (CAN$)
      For Single Occupancy per Person add $600.00 (CAN$)

      Jim Onyschuk jodanji@...

      Tara Shymanski
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,